How I Work:
1. Where did you graduate? What is your current job title?
I am currently studying at the Universidad Argentina de la Empresa (UADE, lit. “Argentine University of Enterprise”) for a BA in Multimedia and Interaction Design. I work at the National Technological University as a Web Design professor and as a freelance Web Developer. Although it does not have much to do with Web Design itself, sometimes I enjoy working in Social Media, as a Community Manager for the University where I work.
2. What apps and softwares you use most passionately? Why?
Whenever I’m working on a web design project, I usually use either Notepad ++ or Brackets (in fact, in my university courses, I teach with Notepad++ because this way students learn the basics of how to write HTML code without forgetting to close any tag).
When I’m working on other kinds of multimedia projects, you can find me using Adobe software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator or even Adobe Premiere for video editing.
3. Do you prefer a tidy environment or a messy one? How do you organize your home and work desks? Any souvenirs? (Small toys, cards etc.)
I am messy according to my mother, but I swear I know exactly where everything is located! Since I mostly work at home, it’s hard not getting distracted by my surroundings, so I try to make a great working atmosphere at my tiny desk, with just my laptop and one sheet of paper with my weekly tasks. I currently share my desk with this stress reliever:
4. What is your current mobile device, computer setup and OS? Why?
My current mobile device is a Sony Xperia M with Android and I work on my full-of-stickers Sony Vaio Fit 14 with Windows 8.1. I chose these devices because of the reasonable price and because of the touch screen on the Vaio laptop, something I cannot get on a Mac computer.
5. Are you a gamer? If so, which games do you play on mobile / computer / gaming devices?
I’m not a gamer, but instead, I read a lot. Stephen King and J. K. Rowling are my favorite authors!
6. Is there any device you can’t live without, besides your cellphone and computer?
My old-fashioned wrist watch!
7. What sports or daily activities you do better than most people?
I’m too lazy for sports :/
8. Are you an introvert, or an extravert?
I’m definitely an introvert, something I found hard to cope on high school, but luckily not anymore!
9. What time do you sleep and how long on average?
Given that I work night shift, I usually go to sleep at 24 hs and wake up at 6 a.m. to attend University, so I sleep an average of 6 hours a day during weekdays.
10. Tea or coffee? To keep you awake or as a pleasure?
Coffee definitely, I usually drink about 3 cups a days. When I feel that I’m drinking too much coffee; I turn to tea, but not really often.